- Sports injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain/Injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot and ankle dysfunction
- Nerve Injuries
- Herniated Discs
- Knee and ankle injuries
- Leg pain
- Lumbar Stabilization
- Muscle Strains
- Neck Pain
- Patellofemoral Problems
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sciatica Pain
Most physiotherapy services are covered by health insurance. Check with you health insurance carrier how much your total coverage is in a year.
You can access physiotherapy services without a need for a physician’s referral. However, some insurance companies require a physician’s referral/prescription in order to be reimbursed. Check with your health insurance carrier if you need one.
- Initial Assessment (either in person or virtual): 125 CAD
- Follow-up in-person visit:100 CAD
- Virtual visit: 75 CAD
- Initial assessments, either in-person or virtual, usually last between 60-75 minutes
- Follow-up visits run from 45-60 minutes
- Virtual follow-up visits last from 30-45 minutes
We accept cash or interac transfer.
Yes, of course! We can provide you an invoice that you can submit to your health insurance carrier for reimbursement. We will most certainly assist you to claim the services to your health insurance carrier.
We ask our clients to pay the first visit upfront to cover our travel expenses. We will provide you an invoice that you can give to you health insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Parents or guardians are highly recommended to attend the first visit to assist with paperwork (if not complete) and to understand the process and what will ensue. You are always more than welcome to ask questions and be as involved in the process as you like.
For initial assessment, please bring the paperwork (if you haven’t submitted electronically) and doctor’s referral (if you have one). If there are any additional reports or images you would like for us to look, please bring a printed copy.
- We will email you the paperwork 24-48 hours after our initial contact and set up of the appointment.
- You will receive a sms/text message the day before as a friendly reminder of the appointment.
- Your initial physiotherapy appointment will be roughly one hour long
- A couple of minutes to check-in with paperwork
- You physiotherapist will set up the “clinic”. This includes a portable table and measuring devices
- It will include an assessment along with the Baseline Testing and Measurements
- Discussing your Goals – We want to learn your story and meet your needs
- Establish a Home Exercise Program
- Outline Expectations for you Plan of Care
We recommend wearing comfortable and/or loose clothes that make it easy for you to move around, just like when you go to the gym or a walk/run in your neighborhood. Tennis or athletic shoes are ideal. Layers or a change of clothes may be ideal for access to particular areas for manual therapy.
Due to some of the diagnostic tests and baseline measurements taken during the initial assessment, you may experience temporary and minimal muscle soreness, pain, irritation, or discomfort. If you have high pain levels, you should communicate with your therapist right away. We will be able to guide you best to relieve your pain.
- On average, you can expect 10-12 visits. Typically, this is once or twice a week early on, tapering down to once or every other week until discharge.
- For Post-Operative (major surgery) Injuries, it all depends on the severity of the injury or surgery and could be anywhere from 3-6 months.
Upon discharge, you will receive a home exercise program to further enhance your rehabilitation outcome and prevent the possibility of future re-injury. You also have the option to participate in our Wellness Program.